Thursday, October 1, 2015

My #4 Fall Favorite Polish for 2015...

Essie Vested Interest!



My most favorite out of all my fall picks. I always love a good green polish though. Ha! This polish is from the Essie 2013 Fall Collection. It is a very greyed out green with a little splash of blue. The creamy formula is very easy to work with and it has the perfect thickness. LOVE!


This swatch is two thick coats. So beautiful and perfect for fall, ya'll!


As you can see in this photo, it does really have a bit of blue in it, especially compared to Sew Psyched, which is more of an army green. And, it is much darker than Maximillian Strasse-her. (Just so you know I could have put all these greens in my favorites :), but I had to limit myself to one green.)

If you picked up Essie Fall In Line from Essie's 2014 Fall Collection, then you definitely don't need Essie VI because they are pretty much dupes. I don't own that polish-for obvious reasons so I couldn't picture it here. VI is such a unique color, in my researching I found only one easy to find polish that comes pretty close to VI, and that is China Glaze Take a Hike from their 2015 Fall Collection.

I decided to go with a Fall Flower nail design with negative space. I love the way it turned out!


If you would like to see the tutorial, head on over to my YouTube channel by clicking on the link below...



Do you love this color as much as I do?!

-Go Polished


No comments:

Post a Comment