Monday, October 5, 2015

My #5 Favorite Fall Polish for 2015...

OPI How Great Is Your Dane?!


This rich chocolate brown polish is from the OPI Nordic Collection from fall 2014. It's formula is perfection. In fact all the polishes I have tried from this collection have fantastic formula.



It is rich, but is also slightly greyed out. So, so beautiful! Dark brown polish is perfect for this time of year!

Comparisons: As you can see You Don't Know Jacques (a cult favorite) has just about the same color tone (with maybe a touch of purple) as How Great is Your Dane but, HGIYD is darker. Both are awesome:)! Essie Mochacino is more of a gray brown and Zoya Chanelle is more of a yellow brown.


I ordered some stencils from What's Up Nails that I was dying to try out. I went with the leaves stencil for this manicure design using How Great Is Your Dane. Love the gold with the brown! What do you think?!


Click on the link for the turtorial :)...




Do you think you might give this a try?


-Go Polished



3 comments:

  1. I really really like this one! Perfect for fall! Are those stencils one time use each then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! Yes, they are one time use. I can actually use one stencil for two fingers though, if I am careful.

      Delete
  2. I am wearing this manicure right now because I just copy you. :). I love love love it!

    ReplyDelete