Thursday, October 8, 2015

My #6 Favorite Fall Polish for 2015...

Butter London Lady Muck!


My favorite dusty blue shade for fall! I love this SO much because it is so unique. It is the perfect balance of gray and blue. The formula is a little sheer, but it builds up well with 3 coats. I applied 3 coats for the swatch below.


Lady Muck does have a slight silver shimmer to it, which is part of what makes it so unique. Sometimes when you have a polish with shimmer it doesn't translate to the nail, but the shimmer in Lady Muck does. And, it's just the right amount, it's not obnoxious at all. It's just SO fabulous for fall. I always wear brown when I wear it because they just make the perfect pair. :)

I couldn't find anything that came close to this color in all my searching. So I photographed it with these just to show you the color difference.



As you can see, compared to Essie Pedal Pusher, Pedal Pusher is much more blue and yellow. It also shows how mirky Lady Muck is compared to Essie Bikini So Teeny. Nothing quite like it! So, even though Butter London polishes are a little pricey, this one is definitely worth the money (in my opinion)!! You won't be disappointed if you get it. I promise! I really feel like it's a shade that would look good with any skin tone.

I decided to use my What's Up Nail stencils again for this look. This time the Moroccan stencil. I think it turned out so pretty!


Here is a short tutorial for this look. I didn't feel the need to make a full length tutorial because it was so similar to my Fall Leaves stencil tutorial-which you can find Here. You will see, the only difference is that I painted the top color on because it didn't sponge on very well.


So, what do you think about this color? Do you love it too?



-Go Polished  









No comments:

Post a Comment