Monday, May 16, 2016

My #9 Favorite Spring Polish for 2016...

Wednesday!!


This polish is from ZOYA's Summer Beach collection that was released in 2012. If you haven't tried this brand, you definitely should. They are a little on the pricier side, and retail for $10 on their website (with a wide variety of colors), $9 at Ulta (with a limited selection of colors). ZOYA has great promotions though, so watch for those! 

This particular polish- Wednesday is a gorgeous aqua cream with fantastic formula. I have yet to find a ZOYA polish that doesn't! It is opaque in one generous coat or two thinner coats. I just love it! Not much else to say about it.

This swatch in two thicker coats. :)


Here are some comparisons or Wednesday. The ever so popular Turquoise and Caicos definitely leans more green. China Glaze's For Audrey is the same color tone, but is lighter. They are very close though. ;)


I paired China Glaze's Whip It Good to add a little more spunk. This polish is new from their Lite Brites collection released for this summer. I will be doing a review of this entire collection soon, so stay tuned for that. I love this bright pale yellow and it looks so good paired with Wednesday. I also added a fun paisley accent nail. It's pretty simple to create using a dotting tool. 


If you want to see the full length tutorial, click on the link below. *If you recreate this design use #gopolishednails in Instagram so I can see it!

Here are the supplies I used to create this look:

Nail Tutorial: Paisley Design (Aqua and Yellow)

Look back in my blog to see my other designs using my favorite spring polishes!

-Go Polished



No comments:

Post a Comment