Friday, January 29, 2016

Valentine Nail Design: Purple Rose Heart

 Rose Heart (Purple)


Here's a another Valentines nail design idea for you guys! I love these adorable roses in a heart shape. Do you? This look is fairly simple to create if you can mix paint and blob it on your nail, and using acrylic paints makes it even easier. You can use regular nail polish to make the roses if you want to, but keep in mind that it dries fast so you need to work pretty quickly. 

Here are the supplies I used to create this look:


Want to try this for yourself?! Do you want to go polished too? Click on the link below for the full tutorial on my YouTube Channel, and please don't forget to subscribe to my channel :). Also, if you recreate this look use #gopolishednails in Instagram so I can see it!


-Go Polished

1 comment:

  1. Nail designs nice and very attractive :) I really like the nail art is unique and interesting. thank you

    ReplyDelete