Thursday, January 14, 2016

Introducing Wrenn Polish!

I am so excited today to introduce Wrenn Polish! Wrenn Polish is a 5-free, vegan and cruelty free polish inspired by Wrenn Jewelry colorful world of druzy stones.



Wrenn Jewelry is known for their beautiful handmade druzy and gemstone jewelry. Here are a few rings I have and I love them!

Make sure to check out their website if you haven't- you will want everything you see in their store :). The Wrenn polishes launch TODAY and are available for purchase starting at 9am PST!


I now have all 9 polishes to share with you today. I received three of them a few months later. But I am so happy to have my collection complete. I have updated this post. There will be a link to the live swatch videos-Part 1 and Part 2 below.

All of these polishes have a very, very fine gorgeous glittery shimmer that translates on the nail just as much as it does in the bottle. All the formulas are very consistent and super easy to apply. (I used HK Girl Top Coat for all the swatches below. :))


Party Time


This is a gorgeous overlay that has iridescent glitters and a pearly finish. You could wear it on it's own, but I feel like it's meant to be a topper to give other polishes that shimmery finish. This swatch is four coats :).


Ridiculous Rose


 This a metallic copper polish with a slight rose tone and very fine silvery glitters through out. Opaque in two coats. 


Passionfruit Pink


 This is pink leaning purple polish. It has very fine copper glitter that translates well on the nail. Could be a one coater, but I did two for the swatch below.


A Pirate's Life


This is a gorgeous soft blue with turquoise shimmer. Opaque in two easy coats.


 Better Off Red


A beautiful bright cherry red with a gorgeous golden shimmer. Opaque in two easy coats.


 Feeling Bluzy



A deep navy blue (which can lean purple in some light) with a silver shimmer. Opaque in two coats.


Uncorked


A beautiful burgundy with a magenta shimmer. Opaque in two coats.


Green with Wrennvy


A perfect green teal with a turquoise shimmer. Opaque in two coats.


To Infinity... 


A darker silver chrome with a light silver shimmer. Opaque in two coats. 

 
 Again I will be adding swatches of the rest of the collection when they arrive, so make sure and check back for those. :) I have been loving these polishes! I will also be doing some fun nail art designs with them in the next few weeks so watch for those. 


**Click on the link below for my Swatch Video so you can see the application of each polish!**



What do you think about these polishes?

-Go Polished






No comments:

Post a Comment