Tuesday, September 22, 2015

#2 Favorite Fall Polish for 2015...

OPI Do You Have This Color In Stockholm?


 DYHTCIS-came out in the Fall 2014 Nordic Collection. It is a vibrant slightly blue toned purple. It has a crelly (cream/jelly) formula. Only two coats for full opacity. I love wearing white, gray or black  with this polish on my nails because it is a stand out! Gorgeous!


Comparisons from my collection. Compared to ORLY Saturated, you can tell Do You Have This Color in Stockholm has that slight blue tone. OPI Lost My Bikini in Molokini is more gray toned. Essie Suite Retreat is more blue and gray. OPI My Car Has Navy-gation is just as bright as DYHTCIS but is definitely Navy. No dupes in my collection. :)

Nail design using Do You Have This Color in Stockholm?- Fishtail design. Pretty simple, just takes some patience waiting for layers to dry. (Check out my Instagram for more nail designs-@gopolished) Have you ever tried doing a fishtail design? 


If you haven't tried it, click on the link below to watch on my YouTube Channel. :)




Stay tuned for my next Fall Favorite...




1 comment: