Tuesday, September 22, 2015

#1 Favorite Fall Polish for 2015...

China Glaze For Audrey


My most favorite China Glaze polish-Hand down! The most beautiful Tiffany blue polish-named after the elegant Audrey Hepburn. There is a reason this polish has been around since 2007! The flattering color and perfect formula make it hard to resist. It's opaque in two smooth creamy coats. Everyone should have this in their collection (in my opinion)!

I have four polishes in my collection to compare. Left to Right- China Glaze For Audrey, Essie Turquoise and Caicos, OPI My Dogsled is a Hybrid, and China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle. As you can see For Audrey is a turquoise which leans more blue (which is one reason I love it so much). It also has a subtle brightness/glow. Actually, I can't get enough of these turquoise shades. I like them all for different reasons (haha), but For Audrey is a stand out!
-Nail design for For Audrey- Polka Dots :). Simple. Love. Today was the first day it really felt like fall- perfect day to start showing off my fall favorites :).
Follow my Instagram account for more style integrated pictures of my nail designs-@gopolished.



No comments:

Post a Comment