Tuesday, September 22, 2015

My Summer 2015 Favorites

I have been keeping up with my Instagram account, but with moving this summer and many other commitments, I wasn't able to keep up with my new blog :/. I hope to change that starting now :). I will be doing a few "catch-up" posts in the next few days.

Even though summer has come to an end I still wanted to share my Summer favorites on my blog. They really are that great to share even though summer is over. And, you might be one of those people who doesn't really wear "seasonal" polish colors anyway. There are a lot of them- 16 to be exact! So let's get to it!

1. Essie Cute As A Button - This cult favorite polish is so fantastic!! It's the most stand out coral polish I own. The formula is perfect and you really will stare at your hands all day if you wear it. Believe me! You need this one :). This is two easy coats. (Check my Instagram account @gopolished for a great dupe I found for this if you don't want to pay the $8.)



2. Essie Suite Retreat - New this year from the Resort Collection is this vibrant grayed out purple. It is so opaque. You could cover your nail in one creamy coat, but I always like to do two ;). This color is pretty unique to my collection. (Comparisons for this polish can be found on my Instagram page @gopolished). Two coats.



3. Essie She's Pampered - This is my favorite summer red mostly because it has a touch of pink. Two generous coats.



4. Essie Chillato - This unique polish is new from their Summer Collection this year. I knew when I bought this I would either love it or hate it. I absolutely LOVE it! It has a great formula and is surprisingly classy. Perfect blend of yellow and green. Love!


5. ORLY Cotton Candy - This has been a favorite of mine for a few years. It's such a dreamy pink/peach polish. So perfect for summer. Nothing else to say about it-it's perfect! This is three coats.


6. Essie Salt Water Happy - Came out this summer as well. I know it looks similar to other periwinkle blue polishes out there, but it really is quite unique because it has some gray in it, which I think makes it a little classier. (Comparisons can be found on my Insta page @gopolished). This is two easy coats. You could easily get away with one.


7. Sally Hansen Dive In - Sally Hansen really does have great polishes for a great price and this one is no exception. It is a perfect darker turquoise. The brush on this makes application so easy. I really need to find more favs from this line ;).


8. ORLY It's Not Me It's You - This is a really nice creamy pink Barbie polish. Also been a favorite for a few years. Formula is great! Two coats.



9. ORLY Frolic - As you can see I really love ORLY summer shades! This one is such a beautiful vibrant fuchsia. With only two coats of this polish you can get the look of a gel manicure. It's that good people! I especially love it on my toes.

10. Essie Find Me An Oasis - This pale powder blue polish has a creamy/slightly jelly formula. Takes 3 coats to be opaque. My favorite powder blue!

11. Deborah Lippmann She Drives Me Crazy - Perfect green, perfect formula. I know this is a pricey polish, there are definitely great dupes for this polish. See comparisons on my Insta account @gopolished. Two thin coats.


12. Essie Mod Square - My favorite bright summer pink polish. Nothing better than a great pink, especially on with a crelly formula! This is 2 coats.


13. OPI AmazOn...AmazOff - Green is my favorite color so I always have to add one to my favorites :). This dark slightly gray green has a very, very slight silver shimmer in it. It's very hard to see unless you really look at the bottle. Wonderful formula. It does stain your nails, so make sure you wear a good base coat and remove it carefully. Two thin coats.


14. OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around - This is from the Brazil collection last year. It's a gorgeous, flattering, slightly pink nude polish.


15. Essie Brides No Grooms - Such a beautiful coral/red/pink. So shiny and beautiful! Two coats.




16. ORLY Beach Cruiser - One of the only neons I feel like I can pull of on my fingernails. I love this bold neon pink SO much, especially pool side! Great creamy jelly (crelly) formula! So, so summery! Two generous coats.


I hope you enjoyed my favorites! You can also find nail designs for each of the polishes mentioned on my Instagram page @gopolished. Check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment