Tuesday, January 10, 2017

My #6 Favorite Polish for WInter 2016 is...

Coca-Cola Red!


I have been coveting this polish for sometime and was finally able to get my hands on it! So many people (who love polish as much as I do) have mentioned how much they love it, so I decided I needed to add it to my collection. It does not disappoint! This polish was released as part of the Coca-Cola Collection  released in 2014. It's the perfect balance of warm and cool tones and I feel like it would look great on anyone. The formula is fantastic, opaque in two easy coats! I also added a layer of HK Girl top coat for some extra shine.


I know there are a million reds out there that are similar to this one so I didn't do any comparisons. Do I really think you need to go out and get this exact one? Not particulary- not unless you are a collector and what this specific polish in your collection. :)

I wanted to do a distressed design using this because I always seem to do something traditional with a classic red. I love that it's unique. What do you think about it?



Do you want to get this look? Watch my full length tutorial- you can go polished too!



-Go Polished

No comments:

Post a Comment