Thursday, January 26, 2017

My #10 Favorite Polish for Winter for 2016 is...

 Gala-Vanting!!

I fall in love with every Essie Gel Couture polish I try, and this one in no exception :). They truly are amazing! This polish is a beautiful deep rich berry/burgundy color, which gets richer and deeper in color with each coat but, is opaque in two coats. It's so glossy and with the Essie Gel Couture top coat, it's very long wearing. If you want to see my review of this polish line click on the link below


The swatch below is three coats and one top coat. So beautiful!!





I really wanted a soft and delicate lacey look for Valentine's day. 
And, I love a good twist on a french tip. This design is a little more on the intermediate side, so watch my full length tutorial for some tips and tricks. Can you see the hearts?! Ha they really are pretty small.


If you recreate this look use #inspiredbygopolished in Instagram so I can see it!



-Go Polished 

No comments:

Post a Comment