Friday, July 15, 2016

My #5 Favorite Polish for Summer 2016...

Viva Antigua!!

You really can't have summer without a bright turquoise - at least I can't. This polish takes that a step further with just the right amount of gorgeous shimmer . I LOVE this color so much! Viva Antigua is new from Essie's Summer 2016 collection. The formula is fantastic and it is opaque in two easy coats. Swatch below if two coats, no top coat. Not much else to say about it- you need this in your life people!


Here are my comparisons, although there is NOTHING out there like this polish. At least nothing I have seen. I just wanted you guys to see how similar in color it is to these polishes. Of coarse these polishes are cremes with no shimmer ;).


I was craving another dotticure manicure :). So, I created one. I think the white base makes it so perfect for summer! What do you think?!


Here are the supplies I used to create this design (with links):

Click on the link below for the full length tutorial for lots of helpful tips! Subscribe to my YouTube channel and make sure to give my video a thumbs up.


-Go Polished

No comments:

Post a Comment