Tuesday, July 12, 2016

My #4 Favorite Polish for Summer 2016...

Scenic Route!!

 This light, bright summery lavender has me longing for beach days! It's such a beautiful and unique color. Scenic Route is new from the ORLY Pacific Coast Highway collection for summer 2016. It's a great collection, and you need to check it out if you haven't. It can be opaque in one coat, but I did two for the swatch below. So pretty!!


Here are the comparisons to some of my other favorite ORLY polishes. They really just know how to do bright/neon shades. As you can see it's much lighter and brighter than other lavender shades they have released. Yay!


I ended up doing this summer tweed design, it's pretty, it's easy and it's simple. My favorite kind of nail design. You can do this with a very fine art brush, a small dotting tool, or a toothpick. I prefer a small brush.


Here are the supplies I used to create this look (with links):

Click on the link below for the tutorial, and don't forget to subscribe to my channel :). *If you recreate this design, use #gopolishednails in Instagram so I can see it!


-Go Polished


No comments:

Post a Comment