Wednesday, November 4, 2015

My #9 Favorite Fall Polish for 2015...



Purple Palazzo Pants was released this fall in the OPI Venice Collection. It has just the right balance of pink and purple. In low light it appears more purple and in brighter light it can appear more pink. While it might not be your "traditional" color for this time of year, I personally think it is just dusky enough to make it perfect for Fall. 


The formula is fantastic and is opaque in two thick coats or three thin coats. Depending on how heavy handed you are. It applies so nice and even. This swatch above is three coats. Gorgeous!


I originally thought it would be almost an exact dupe for either OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender or Essie Warm & Toasty Turtleneck, but as you can tell from the photo above, it isn't. Compared to Essie Go Ginza, Purple Palazzo Pants is much darker and slightly more purple. This definitely makes my purchase justifiable for sure. ;). Haha.


 The moment I saw this polish I knew I wanted to pair it with a deep plum purple! I decided on doing some half moons of OPI We'll Always Have Paris the base of the nails. I really love this color combination. What do you think?

Click on the link below for a full length tutorial for this look on my YouTube channel!


-Go Polished







No comments:

Post a Comment