Monday, December 2, 2019

Gift Guide- My Favorite Nail Products!


I frequently get asked about my favorite nail products and here they are. These would make great stocking stuffers for your nail loving buddies. Links to products down below. 




1. Nail art lovers will love this bundle of professional nail art brushes from Winstonia. This bundle includes my favorite striper brush.

2. My favorite nail polish remover is this ZOYA Remove +. Polish comes off like a dream and it doesn't leave your skin dry. The pump is also such a fantastic feature! 

3. I have tried many cuticle oils and CND Solar oil is my favorite.

4. I use Pure Acetone every time I paint my nails. For a simple mani I use it to clean up around my cuticles and smooth the edges. I use it for nail art to clean my brushes between colors. 

5. 12. Here are some more fine Berry Wine nail art brushes by Winstonia, and my most used for small detail.

6. I use these dotting tools for nail art ALL. THE. TIME.

8. As my final filing step I love to square up my nails with these cube files.

8. This Sally Hansen Cuticle Remover is lightweight and really gets the job done! It also comes at a great price.

9. Aquaphor is my most used product. I love to apply this on the skin around my nails at least twice a day and always at night before bed. The secret to keeping your cuticles moisturized. Get this!!

10. My most used base coat is CND Stickey Base Coat. Love!

11. I get asked frequently what my favorite top coat is and it's this Glisten and Glow Top Coat. I have used it for years. It's fast drying, shiny and slightly plump. Love it so much. Plus, you can get 30% off right now so stock up!

12. I also love Essie Gel Couture Platinum Top Coat. I use it with any brand polish and it works so great. 

13. A Nail Tek glass file is so luxurious, a little more expensive but they last a long time.

14. These Tropical Shine emery boards are my fave as well!

15. This Tweezerman cuticle pusher works great especially when used with the Sally Hansen cuticle remover.

16. I love this Human Friendly Portable Nail Polish Organizer. It's clear allowing you to see just what's inside. It has adjustable compartments for polish and tools. It had double locking lids and a very sturdy handle. So great for your smaller polish collection. 

17. I couldn't live without this Ikea Alex drawer. It's help me keep my larger polish collection visible, out of sunlight and organized. Love it!

18. A silicone mat is great to have if you love to do nail art. 

19. This set of Sterilite Stack and Carry box is great for your collection as well. It is the perfect height and hold so much polish! Love these too!

20. I use this Angled E.L.F. brush to apply cuticle oil on the skin around my nails.

21. I love to use this E.L.F. concealer brush dipped in acetone to clean up my mani and create a crisp edge along the cuticle, making your mani look more professional.



What are some of your favorite nail products to use? I would love to know. I love to try out new products!


-Laurie







1 comment:

  1. Hey am tiffiny
    Thanks for Sharing with us this is such a informative blog, here am suggesting you guy's Poxie Creations they gives you Excellent Services for any type of Nails.

    ReplyDelete