Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Gift Guide: My Favorite Make up Products!


Here are my favorite make up products. I did a little get ready with me on my Instastories (@gopolsihed) so you can see all the products in action. Links for products are below.


1. Mac Painterly Paint Pot in 'soft ochre' is my favorite eye primer. It has a thicker consistency which I love because it evens out my darker toned eyelids and gives a nice base for shadow to adhere to. I have been using this for years.

2. I recently picked up the new Naked Reloaded Palette and I really like it! The warmer tones are stunning on any skin tone.

3. I highly recommend this Anastasia Brow Spoolie if you are using their brow pomade. It makes doing your brows so easy.

4. This Anastasia Brow pomade in 'taupe' is really great and this little tub lasts so long. I also like their brow wiz crayon but I feel like there isn't much product in the crayon.

5I have tried quite a few drugstore and high-end mascaras and I seem to always go back to Maybelline Falsies. It's really great!

6. These Stila Glitter & Glow liquid shadows are SO beautiful and so easy to apply. My favorites are Kitten and Rose Gold.

7. My favorite eyelash curler is this Shiseido one.

8. I think I am on my third or fourth tube of this Kat Von D Tattoo Liner. They last SO long and I use it almost day. So good!!

9. If I want a more matte finish I like to set my face with this Bare Minerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder. It's pretty light weight and doesn't settle in my wrinkles and fine lines if I use a small dusting. 

10. I find this Marc Jacobs Gel Crayon stays put and I like to use it for a smudged liner and to fill in my waterline. So great!
 
11. I love a good light weight foundation in the summertime. This Shine Cosmetics BB Cream is long lasting and has sunscreen. I use the shade 'Indestructible'. I have medium a skin tone. 

12. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye has been my go to for quite sometime. It goes on smoothly and doesn't look cakey.

13. This Skinfood Salmon Darkcircle Corrector comes at a great price and doesn't settle into my fine lines. It has the perfect hue of salmon to correct purple circles. I use it as a base for my concealer.

14. Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder for under eyes is the finest powder to set concealer and brighten under eyes. I LOVE this product!

15. I have used this Marc Jacobs Air Blush in Flesh and Fantasy almost everyday for a year and haven't even made a dent in it.  I. LOVE. IT. SO. MUCH. It's a little more pricey but it goes a really long way.

16. Laneige Sleeping Lip Mask is my favorite for sure. I love to give this as a gift to friends. It's such a good deal on Amazon. 

17. Who doesn't love the Hoola Bronzer? It's a classic.

18. This Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector is so beautiful! I don't wear it everyday but I love to pull it out for a night out on the town. It gives your skin such a nice glow without looking powdery. I have the color Opal.

19. My current primer is the Too Faced Hangover primer. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy.

20. Makeup Forever HD Foundation is one of my favorites. 

21. I use this Anastasia Foundation Stick in the color Mink for contouring.

22. I really love the Maybelline Matte Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipsticks. My favorite color is 'Seductress'. They last on your lips for a long time. When it starts to feel dry (which is common for matte lipsticks) I add a little Laneige Sleeping Mask on top to refresh.

23. I love all It Cosmetics make up brushes! This is their blurring foundation brush.

24. Mac lipsticks are so amazing and so addicting! I have several. Some of my favorite shades are Twig, Angel, Creme Cup, Peach Blossom, Diva, Velvet Teddy, I could go on and on . They make such a great gift. 

25. My second favorite lipsticks are Urban Decay lipsticks! My favorite is Liar. Most of my lip liners are Urban Decay. So smooth!


I would love to know what your favorite make up products are! Please let me know in the comments :).

-Laurie Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment