Thursday, December 22, 2016

My #3 Favorite Polish for Winter 2016 is...

Getting Groovy!


 Getting Groovy was released this winter as the namesake of the Essie Winter Collection for 2016. The formula of this polish really surprised me. It is the perfect blend of metallic and very fine gold glitter. It has just enough glitter as to not leave the appearance of lines, as often happens with metallic polishes. It is also SO great to use in nail art. I have really fallen in love!  It is opaque in two generous coats and shines even more with a glossy top coat. (I have HK Girl on top in the swatch below.) You need to hunt this one down, it's getting harder to find, so GO, NOW! :)


If you want to see comparisons for this polish please click on the link below where I have comparisons for the entire collection. I also have a link to my live swatch video in the post.


I really wanted to come up with a little less than traditional Christmas design because I have done some many traditional ones in the past. I came up with this. I love purple polish, especially with the shimmery gold and silver.


Do you want to go polished this holiday too?! Just click on the link below for a full length tutorial. I also have links to all the products I used listed in the description box of the video.


Happy Holidays Everyone!!


-Go Polished

No comments:

Post a Comment