Thursday, August 4, 2016

My #10 Favorite Polish for Summer 2016...

I'll Pink To That!



I always have to include a neon pink in my favorites each summer because it's such a fun vacation/poolside color. I don't wear neon polishes very often, but I feel like I can pull off pink. I love the look of neons at dusk! This is new from the China Glaze Lite Brites collection released this summer. The formula is fantastic and it's opaque in two coats. The swatch below is two coats, no top coat. 


I have been addicted to dotticures this season. When I saw @emmadoesnails do this design, I knew I had to try it. It has such a fun aztec look and it's bright and cheery for summer. I would love to take this look to the beach. How about you?! Too bad I don't live in Florida anymore (sigh).


Here are the supplies I used for this design (with links):

Click on the link below for the instructional tutorial. *If you recreate this design use #gopolishednails in Instagram so I can see it!


-Go Polished


No comments:

Post a Comment