Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Water Marble Rainbow

My last St. Patrick's Day nail design is this fun rainbow. You can't celebrate St. Patty's Day without a rainbow :)! 

So I used the water marble technique without making a design with the polishes because I wanted it to be a straight line. I am happy with the way it turned out. I love Essie Chillato. It was released last spring. It's showing up a bit bright and flashy in this photo, but it is actually a light soft and classy yellow green. I LOVE this polish, and had to use it in a St. Patty's nail design! They must have made this part of their permanent line because I always still see it available at Target. Go get you some!

Supplies I used (with links):
Distilled Water
Small cup

Click on the link below for the full tutorial. 


-Go Polished

No comments:

Post a Comment