Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Reverse French (pink and white)

Another fun spring nail design today. I am using one of my all time favorite polish colors along with one of my all time favorite white polishes-Essie Splash of Grenadine and Essie Blanc! Love them together!

I wanted to try out this reverse french free handed-


You can also use french tip tape for this or reenforcement tabs if you would like. I prefer the look of it free handed because I can paint just so the white shows through until about half way up the nail. I think it gives it a better look. When I tried with the french tip tape, the white was only visible at the very base and didn't extend up the sides. Does that make any sense?! Anywho, I am pretty happy with it.

Supplies I used for this look (with links):

Click on the link below for the full length tutorial!
*If you recreate this look use #gopolishednails in Instagram so I can see it!


-Go Polished

No comments:

Post a Comment