Sunday, December 13, 2015

My #4 Favorite Winter Polish for 2015...

OPI- All I Want For Christmas (is OPI)!!

 This red polish is from the 2013 Mariah Carey Holiday collection. I have several from that collection that I love. All I Want For Christmas has been a favorite holiday red of mine since the day I bought it. It is a blue toned red and works well with my skin tone. The formula is nice and it applies evenly. The swatch below is two coats. 


 There are many dupes for red polishes. I only have a few reds in my collection to compare (I might need to branch out and get a few more :)). Compared to Essie Fishnet Stockings it is almost the exact same red, but if I had to pick it would be All I Want For Christmas because I LOVE OPI's brush so much! She's Pampered is a brighter red. 


 I have been dying to use this red for a plaid nail design, so I did! Nothing better than a Christmas Plaid right?!


Here are the supplies I used for this tutorial:
OPI Black Onyx

Click on the link below for a full length tutorial!

*if you recreate this design use #gopolishednails so I can see it!


-Go Polished


No comments:

Post a Comment