Saturday, April 16, 2016

My #2 favorite Spring nail polish 2016...

I Manicure For Beads!!



 I Manicure for Beads is new from OPI's New Orleans Collection that was just released this spring. OPI describes it as a luscious purple creme and I couldn't agree more. The formula is everything I could dream a formula would be-it's just perfection. A creme with a touch of jelly. I feel like this would look great on any skin tone as well. I love this purple polish SO much! Do you?!

It's definitely a OCW but, as you know I always apply two. The swatch below is two coats.


I have a New Orleans Live Swatch Video where you can view the application of the entire collection, if you are interested click on the link. I also have comparisons for the entire collection as well. Here are the comparisons I have for I Manicure For Beads. While it's pretty close to Essie's Flowerista, it's more purple toned.


I knew I wanted to do a floral design and saw one similar to the one I created on Pinterest. It's such a bright and fresh floral design:). It's pretty simple if you follow my tutorial, so click on the link below to watch it!  You can go polished too! Also, if you haven't subscribed to my YouTube Channel please do! And, *if you recreate this design use #gopolishednails in Instagram so I can see it!



-Go Polished


No comments:

Post a Comment