Monday, December 9, 2019

Gift Guide: My Favorite Things!


The last part of my gift guide series- a few of my favorite things!


1. My favorite jewelry company right now is Made By Mary. I have several of their necklaces. I especially love their disc necklaces and chokers. I keep about 5 of these Made By Mary heart necklaces on hand and if anyone close to me has a death in the family I give it to them. Such a great token to let them know they are loved and to remember their loved one. If I have time I have also ordered discs with the initial of the loved one who passed. They are such great quality!

2. I haven't had a lot of time to read lately but this summer I read 'Before We Were Yours'. Such an amazing and surprising book! Have you read it?

3. My favorite SUNUV curing light for an at home gel mani. And it comes at a great price.

4. I love enameled cast iron pots for cooking! I use it almost everyday.

5. I have tried so many thongs for exercising and I like these Balanced Tech ones better than the expensive Lululemon ones I bought. They are so breathable, they don't ride up in the front 😊 and I almost forget I am wearing them through out my workout. Try them!!

6. I LOVE my Apple Airpods. I don't have the AirPod Pros but I am hoping to get some for Christmas :). I use them daily and even fall asleep with them in my ears. Haha.

7. Of coarse I had to add a few snacks on here. LOL. I am such a foodie! Have you tired these Frito Honey BBQ twists?! They are so good!!

8. I love these Sweets Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears. One of my favorite treats. 

9. If you have a small head like me you might share the frustration of finding a good pair of sunglasses that actually fit your face. I finally found these Maui Jim Baby Beach Sunglasses this last year and they are perfect and so light weight!

10. I have been using this Zimasilk pillow case for a few years now and I love it! Supposedly it's good for your hair and helps prevent wrinkles. Not sure if it has helped that way but I love to lay my head on it at night. I bought this for my sisters and sister-in-laws for Christmas last year.

11. My friend introduced me to Downy Wrinkle Spray last year and I love it! I am constantly spraying my kids as they run out the door. Sometimes we don't always get to folding the laundry right out of the dryer which can result in wrinkles. This spray is like magic and the wrinkles disappear and it smells fresh and amazing!

12. Same said friend introduced me to Folex. With four kids you know I have to have some cleaning products listed. Haha. This will basically make any stain disappear. I have been walking around the house trying to find more spots to rid of. Love it!

13. These Mirity sports bras are such a great price, are supportive and are so comfortable!

14. Do you love Puravida Braclets? I do, but don't like the price point. My daughter and I had fun this summer making our own! I purchased this Inspirelle waxed twine online along with charms and beads and had bracelet making parties all summer. Maybe I should post a tutorial on how I make them? I will have to think about that.

15. I also love this YIANNA sports bra. It's so cute under tank tops. I have a smaller chest and it's supportive enough. Can't say how supportive it is for larger chested women. It's my favorite sports bra though!

16. This VicTsing essential oil humidifier runs every night in the winter with Doterra Breathe and On Guard. It's really helps open up the airways in this dry weather. 

17. Here is the link for Doterra Breathe I mentioned in #16. It's my most used oil.

18. My favorite MicroTherm Eddie Bauer coat! I have purchased it twice and have been wearing it for the last 8 years or so. It's so warm and so light weight. I have a longer torso and longer arms so I order it in tall.

19. This is the Ring Light I use for filming for all my nail videos and pictures. It's great!

20. These  CRZ Yoga pants are the best dupe for the Lululemon compression pants. They are so comfortable, have pockets and hold everything in. 

21. I have some herniated discs in my neck which causes daily pain. I love the soothing quality of Deep Blue for my neck muscles. It's wonderful!

22. These Fjallraven backpacks are all the rage lately. My daughter and I both have one. I found them on a super deal a few weeks ago. $30 each. I will try to link the best deal.

23. You should all know by now how much I love the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask. I have given this as a gift to so many of my friends and family. Can't say enough about it!

24. I get asked what equipment I use for my nail pictures and videos all the time. 
I love my Canon EOS 80D Digital SLR  camera!!

25. My most used water bottle is this Hydroflask Tumbler! Don't forget to buy the lid and straw that go with it. I take this with me everywhere!

26. Here is the link for the Hydroflask Tumbler lid and straw! Only way to go with that tumbler.

27. Perfumes give me a headache- I have tried several and I just can't wear any of them. So, Victoria's Secret LoveSpell has been my go to since I was in High School. I NEVER get sick of it and it doesn't giave me a headache.

28. These Ordenado no show socks are so great and they have that little rubber pad on the back so they don't slip off your heel. Most annoying thing about no show socks. Great price as well. 

That's it guys! What are some of your favorites?!

-Laurie


1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, if you are looking for professional nail supplies in USA poxiecreations is the way to go. They have a massive collection of nail products and there is something available for everyone. Therefore, order professional nail supplies in USA.

    ReplyDelete