Sunday, December 16, 2018

My favorite Makeup Products


I get asked frequently to do makeup tutorials, not sure I am super comfortable with that...yet. We will see. I have tried a lot of different products though and I thought I would put together a list of some of my favorite products. I have been using some of these products for several years. Maybe this list can help you finish up your last minute Christmas shopping!


1. Mac Painterly Paint Pot in soft ochre is my favorite eye primer. It has a thicker consistency which I love because it evens out my darker toned eyelids and gives a nice base for shadow to adhere to. I have been using this for years.
2. I recently picked up the new Naked Cherry Palette and I am LOVING it! The peach and cherry tones are stunning on any skin tone.
3. These Stila Glitter & Glow liquid shadows are SO beautiful and so easy to apply. My favorites are Kitten and Rose Gold.
4. I have tried quite a few drugstore and high-end mascaras and I always go back to Maybelline Falsies.
5. This Salmon Darkcircle Corrector comes at a great price and doesn't settle into your fine lines. It has the perfect hue of salmon to cover dark circles. I use it as a base for my concealer.
6. I have also tried many concealers and Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer covers well without looking cakey. I use the shade Custard.
7. My favorite eyelash curler is this Shiseido one.
8. Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder for under eyes is the finest powder to set concealer and brighten under eyes. I LOVE this product!
9. This Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector is so beautiful! I don't wear it everyday but I love to pull it out for a night out on the town. It gives your skin such a nice glow without looking powdery. I have the color Opal.
10. My favorite eyeliner is It Cosmetics Superhero Waterproof liner. It lasts all day and is so easy to apply. I live in the desert and other liners I have tried dry up in about a month or so. I can get for 4-5 months out of this tube and I wear it almost everyday.
11. I am not the best at brows but the Anastasia Brow Wiz makes it easy for me.
12. Who doesn't love the Hoola Bronzer? It's a classic.
13. I have had this Marc Jacobs Air Blush in Flesh and Fantasy for a month and I. LOVE. IT. SO. MUCH. It's a little more pricey but I usually find a great quality blush and use it for a year until it's gone. I expect this to last that long, or even longer. 
14. I use this Anastasia Foundation Stick in the color Mink for contouring.
15. Laneige Lip Mask is such a luxurious balm. It would make a great gift!!
16. Makeup Forever HD Foundation is one of my favorites. 
17. The It Cosmetics CC Cream is a must especially during the summer months. 
18. My current primer is the Too Faced Hangover primer. It doesn't feel heavy or greasy.
19. I love the Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Polishes! My favorite shade for this time of year is 'Be Cherry' but I couldn't find it. You can't go wrong with any shade though!
20. Mac lipsticks are so amazing and so addicting! I have several. Some of my favorite shades are Twig, Angel, Peach Blossom, Diva, Velvet Teddy, I could go on and on . They would make such a great gift. 
21. My second favorite lipsticks are Urban Decay lipsticks! My favorite right now is Back Talk.


I hope you found this helpful. Let me know in the comments below what products you can't live without! I always love to find new loves. 

-Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment